MGM Resorts is rolling out its reimagined loyalty rewards program, MGM Rewards, on February 1, 2022, providing access for both gaming and non-gaming guests to the company’s over 20 destinations across the country, offering more ways to earn and new benefits.
For the first time, non-gaming customers will join their gaming counterparts and have the benefit of earning a currency, called MGM Rewards Points, redeemable for complimentary food and beverage, entertainment, hotel stays, and more. All members can now earn points on nearly all expenditures at MGM Resorts destinations, integrating both non-gaming and gaming activity. In addition to MGM Rewards Points, customers playing slots also will earn Slot Dollars. MGM Resorts’ five member tier levels—Sapphire, Pearl, Gold, Platinum, and NOIR—remain in place.
MGM Rewards offers members benefits, including waived resort fees (Gold and higher), tier achievement travel credit to Las Vegas (Platinum and higher), complimentary tickets to MGM Rewards concerts (Pearl and higher), suite upgrades for up to three nights (Platinum and higher), access to tier appreciation events and experiences (Gold and higher), and late check-out (based on availability; Platinum and higher). As an added benefit, MGM Rewards Points and Slot Dollars will not expire for Pearl and higher members due to account inactivity.
“MGM Resorts boasts an unrivaled collection of resorts and amenities for our guests from around the world. As every guest experiences our properties in unique ways, MGM Rewards is designed to recognize and reward every member with experiences uniquely suited to their preferences, whether that’s attending an incredible concert, enjoying a world-class meal, or staying in a luxury suite,” said Anil Mansukhani, MGM Resorts’ vice president of loyalty marketing. “MGM Rewards was developed as a direct result of customer feedback and now offers more ways to earn, more ways to redeem, and more exclusive benefits at MGM Resorts’ 20 plus destinations nationwide.”
MGM Rewards grants members access to MGM Resorts’ portfolio of properties in the United States from Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas; to Borgata in Atlantic City; Beau Rivage in Mississippi; and MGM National Harbor in Maryland, in addition to many others. Within its resorts, MGM’s offerings include more than 400 food and beverage outlets, nightlife, entertainment at venues including T-Mobile Arena and Dolby Live in Las Vegas, gaming floors, and more.
Additional program highlights include:
- All members can now earn MGM Rewards Points when they play, stay, or dine at all domestic MGM Resorts destinations on directly booked rooms and food and beverage, as well as slots and table games. In addition to earning MGM Reward Points, slots players can now earn Slot Dollars (formerly referred to as PointPlay) for their play.
- Non-gaming and gaming members alike will now be able to redeem MGM Rewards Points for experiences from hotel stays and food and beverage to entertainment, spas, and more.
- New tier advancement celebration dinners and access to tier appreciation events recognize members who reach Gold or above tiers based on 2022 gaming and non-gaming spend.
- To celebrate MGM Rewards’ launch, Tier Credits earned by members from January 1 through January 31 will count toward both 2022 and 2023 Tier Status earning.
- All members are invited to get a limited-time 2 times multiplier on Tier Credits earned at the company’s Las Vegas resorts from February 1 through April 30, 2022 (at the applicable earning rates). Tier Credits may be earned on all gaming play as well as spend on hotel accommodations, dining, and spa services.
- Tier Credits required to achieve each Tier Status remain the same for all tiers with the exception of Pearl, which will be lowered from 25,000 to 20,000 Tier Credits required. The enhanced program app allows members to review their tier status and benefits and visualize how they can advance to the next tier. Play and spend are recognized as a single account, making it easy to stay, play, and dine.
- Smart integration between MGM Rewards and BetMGM, the company’s sports betting and iGaming offering, unlocks more rewards for members. Play with BetMGM earns members digital rewards for more BetMGM online play, Tier Credits towards advancing to new tiers, and access to offers and experiences across MGM Resorts and BetMGM.
- The program has partnered with leading brands to bring members more rewards by land, air, and sea. From perks with brands including Hyatt Hotels, Southwest Airlines, and Avis Rental Cars to cruises with Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruise Lines, MGM Rewards ensures members can enjoy travel experiences even when they’re not at MGM Resorts properties.