Since 1982, Hospitality International has offered franchisees five brands to choose from, allowing them to select the best particular location and geographic market that meets their business requirements. While there are no prototype designs owners must use, the company, which is based in the Atlanta suburb of Tucker, Ga., does require what it calls “commonsense” quality and service standards. Red Carpet Inn is the largest of Hospitality International’s brands in terms of number of properties with 110.
• Cost per key | Red Carpet Inn, Scottish Inns, Passport Inn, and Downtowner Inns: $40,000.00; Master Hosts Inns: $50,000
• Franchised properties | 245 properties (11,079 rooms)
• Rewards Program | Inncentive Program
• Length of Contract | 5 years
• Contact | Franchise Development, 800-892-8405, www.hifranchise.com