Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Coast Hotels has been franchising in North America for more than 30 years. With the tagline, “Refreshingly Local,” Coast Hotels is focused on delivering a hotel product that embraces the personality of its location. The company has an office in Seattle, Wash., and is currently looking to expand its U.S. offerings. The brand offers a range of packages and promotions for leisure travelers, as well as a compresensive rewards program, which offers redemptions in the form of complimentary stays, room upgrades, and even retail gift cards.
• Cost per key | $125,000-$200,000
• Ownership split | 4 corporate-owned and 6 franchised (1,240 rooms total) in the United States, in addition to 28 properties (4,348 rooms) in Canada
• Rewards Program | Coast Rewards Loyalty Program
• Length of Contract | Varies
• Contact | Doug Rigoni or T.J. Oesterling, 800-716-6199