On Thursday, August 13, at the conclusion of the 2020 AAHOA Virtual Convention & Trade Show, AAHOA President and CEO Cecil P. Staton announced election results and recognized the 2020-2021 AAHOA Board, which includes newly elected secretary Bharat Patel, CHO, from Sarasota, Fla. Bharat Patel is the owner of Gulf Coast Hospitality Solutions, LLC, and previously served as Florida Regional Director on AAHOA’s Board of Directors. The 2020-2021 AAHOA Board will also include Chairman Biran Patel, Vice Chair Vinay Patel, and Treasurer Nishant (Neal) Patel.
A record-setting number of eligible voters voted in this year’s election. In addition to Bharat Patel, AAHOA members elected the following individuals to the Board of Directors:
- Female Director Eastern Division: Lina Patel
- Arkansas Regional Director: Chintu (Danny) Patel
- Georgia Regional Director: Vikesh (Vik) Zaver
- Greater Los Angeles Area Regional Director: Naresh (ND) Bhakta
- North Texas Regional Director: Dhiren Masters
- Florida Regional Director: Rahul I. Patel
- North Central Regional Director: Bhavesh N. Patel
- Young Professional Director Eastern Division: Bhavik Patel
“Congratulations to Bharat Patel and to all our newly elected board members. It is an honor to work with our officers, our board, and the entire AAHOA team as we help the hospitality
industry on the road to recovery,” said Staton.
“These individuals are great additions to the Board of Directors of America’s premier hotel
owners association. I am grateful for their service to our members and to the hospitality industry,” said AAHOA Chairman Biran Patel.