ROCKVILLE, Maryland—Choice Hotels International, Inc. continued its growth in the extended-stay segment with the groundbreaking of Everhome Suites Bozeman, slated to open in the summer of 2024.
The four-story, 113-room property is being developed by Mitchell Development Group. The brand was launched in 2020 as a new-construction, midscale, extended-stay offering.
The Everhome Suites Bozeman in Bozeman, Montana, will have apartment-style rooms with areas that separate working from relaxing, as well as ways for guests to customize the space. The hotel will offer amenities, including:
- Kitchens with full-sized refrigerators, dishwashers, stovetops, microwaves, flatware, cookware, and counter space
- Spa-style bathrooms
- Closets and open and closed storage
- Pet-friendly options
- Weekly housekeeping
- Select one-bedroom suites that have an in-room washer and dryer
- Multipurpose lobby areas
- 24/7 self-serve Homebase Market with food, beverages, and groceries
- 24/7 fitness center with cardio and strength-training equipment
- 24/7 guest laundry facilities
Everhome Suites opened its first location in 2022 and currently has over 70 properties in the pipeline. The brand portfolio includes new construction and conversion opportunities in the economy segment for midscale extended stays.