In April, HNA Group, a Chinese conglomerate with interests including airlines and real estate, entered into a deal that would have them purchase Carlson Hotels, including the company’s majority stake in the Rezidor Hotel Group, as well as all of the company’s hotel chains. The deal has yet to be finalized, but is expected to close later this year. In the meantime, Carlson Rezidor is actively seeking to build owner interest for franchise and management agreements across all brand segments. The company’s three regional operations (Americas; Europe, Middle East, Africa; and Asia Pacific) offer localized expertise to ensure the company grows successfully worldwide. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn., and Brussels, Belgium, the Carlson Rezidor Group currently includes 1,400 hotels in operation and under development with over 220,000 rooms, and a footprint spanning 115 countries and territories.
• Cost per key* | Radisson: $15,905-$49,366; Radisson Blu: $44,008-$63,856; Radisson Red: $138,527-$216,385; Park Inn By Radisson: $8,411-$23,767; Country Inn & Suites by Carlson: $78,629-$92,945
• Ownership Split | 19 (4,165 rooms) corporate-owned or managed and 591 (65,676 rooms) franchised
• Rewards Program | Club Carlson
• Length of Contract | 20 years (Radisson, Radisson Blu, and Radisson Red); 15 years (Park Inn By Radisson and Country Inns & Suites by Carlson)
• Contact | email@example.com
*Average and approximate costs; final costs depend on design, public space, and other components.