If you’re into hotel restaurants as much as we are, you’ll appreciate this roundup from The Daily Meal that pulls together 101 of the best hotel restaurants from around the world.
The publication grouped the selections by continent and invited a panel of experienced bloggers, restaurant critics, and other food and lifestyle writers from around the world to vote for their favorite restaurants in an anonymous survey.
To qualify, the hotel had to have at least 15 rooms. Notable restaurants under the same ownership, located just a few steps from hotels were excluded from the competition.
The top ten hotel restaurants according to the Daily Meal survey are:
1. é by José Andrés at The Cosmopolitan (Las Vegas)
2. El Motel Restaurant at Hotel Empordà (Figueres, Spain)
3. Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace (Las Vegas)
4. Felix at The Peninsula Hotel (Hong Kong)
5. Emiliano Restaurant at Emiliano (São Paolo)
6. Aubergine at L’Auberge Carmel (Carmel, California)
7. Livingstone Room at Victoria Falls Hotel (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe)
8. Joël Robuchon Restaurant at MGM Grand (Las Vegas)
9. Epicure at Le Bristol (Paris)
10. Man Wah at Mandarin Oriental (Hong Kong)
The rest of the list can be found over on the Daily Meal.