Aiming to provide “Everything you need, nothing you don’t,” My Place economy extended-stay hotels are built to accommodate transient business and leisure travelers. Developed by a team with nearly 40 years of experience in the lodging industry, the first My Place hotel opened in Dickinson, N.D., in 2012. This property served as a two-year proof of concept, and during that time the company’s founders built five more locations. For the past few years the company has been growing at a fast pace. My Place currently has 24 hotels in 11 states and have 40-50 properties in the pipeline.
• Cost per key | $60,000-$65,000
• Ownership Split | Zero corporate-owned and 24 (1,476 rooms) franchised
• Rewards Program | My Place VIP Club
• Length of Contract | 20 years
• Contact | Terry L. Kline, 605-229-8684, email@example.com