One of the world’s largest multi-brand hotel developers, operators, and franchisors, McLean, Va.-based Hilton Worldwide added a 13th brand to its portfolio this year, an operationally efficient midscale offering called Tru. This new brand has gained an enormous following and is already the fastest growing new brand Hilton has ever launched. Tru is expected to overtake Hampton, which is currently Hilton’s biggest brand. Additionally, every Hilton franchisee, whether the property is a focused-service Hampton, an extended-stay Homewood Suites by Hilton, or a luxury Waldorf Astoria, is able to tap into a program known as the Hilton Performance Advantage. The focus is on driving guest stays, enhancing the experience, and fostering more efficient hotel operations.
• Cost per key | Hampton Hotels by Hilton: $71,881-$128,106.25; Home2Suites by Hilton: $69,376-$127,661; Tru by Hilton: $83,000-$85,000; Hilton Garden Inn: $145,868-$278,676; DoubleTree by Hilton: $155,015-$249,588.50; Homewood Suites by Hilton: $99,995-$191,979; Canopy by Hilton: $211,265-$424,977; Embassy Suites: $156,011-$232,383; Hilton Hotels and Resorts: $323,726; Conrad Hotels and Resorts: $393,015-$1,451,740; Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts: $447,948-$2,155,007
• Number of properties (United States) | 3,818 properties (563,247 rooms)
• Rewards Program | Hilton HHonors
• Length of Contract | Varies
• Contact | Matt Wehling, 312-294-6666, email@example.com